buy generic atenolol purchase zovirax cream online cheap diflucan online pharmacy premarin order online

Oreo Lemon Twist

oreo lemon twist
Lemon Twist Oreos

In my quest to try new flavors of Oreos, I found the Lemon Twist flavor at the store a couple weeks ago.

Lemony

oreo lemon twist
Upright view of the Oreo

I’m not a huge fan of lemon flavor things, whether it’s a pie, cake or cookie. But I ended up liking these. They are not that sweet and it doesn’t taste all weird or chemical/artificial flavor. The lemon is the just the right amount of zest.

I think I like the golden cookie vs. the chocolate cookie, which tends not to leave your mouth all chocolate-ty and crumbly. Of course, there is no way the chocolate and lemon would work for an Oreo, at least that’s my opinion.

oreo lemon twist
Flat view of the Oreo

The idea that this is a different flavor makes me wonder how many different flavors of Oreos Nabisco will end up creating. Can a Tiramisu Oreo be that far off?

Oreo Lemon Twist by Banal Leakage, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1. kilax says:

Ahh! Tiramisu would be fun! I want a cookie dough one. I bet they have done that!

I love lemon so I hope I find these :)

I hope you can find them, too. If you have Kroger stores (or at least ones owned by Kroger) in your area, I would try there. I bought these at a local grocer.

2. kapgar says:

Lemon? Nice! Katie and I reluctantly tried the watermelon ones an loved them. Very refreshing.

Kimbot mentioned the watermelon Oreos to me. I’m reluctant (on top of not being able to find them here)

3. Dave2 says:

I love lemony things, so I’m hoping they show up in my neck of Redneckistan soon!

If you like lemon things, you should like these.