Original image found at diffuser.fm
Another Music Monday – on a Tuesday. But had to share this one without waiting another 6 days to post it.
One of my favorite bands that my daughter introduced me to – The Airborne Toxic Event – has a new album coming out soon called “Such Hot Blood” – and they just released the first single called “Timeless” which deals with lead singer Mikel Jollett’s loss of several family members in a short period of time. It’s very spacial in it’s sound and is a great choice for the lead off track.
Take a listen below:
Here are their tour dates for the first part of 2013. Note the Utah date bolded below (Yay!)
- Jan. 15-16: New York, NY (Webster Hall)
- Jan. 23: Los Angeles, CA (Mayan Theater)
- March 30: San Diego, CA (House of Blues)
- April 1: Tempe, AZ (The Marquee)
- April 3: Boulder, CO (Fox Theater)
- April 4: Denver, CO (Ogden Theater)
- April 5: Salt Lake City, UT (The Depot)
- April 7: Portland, OR (Crystal Ballroom)
- April 8: Seattle, WA (Showbox at the Market)
- April 9: Vancouver, B.C. (Vogue Theatre)
- April 11: San Francisco, CA (Warfield Theater)
diffuser.fm – AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT, ‘TIMELESS’
Billboard.com – The Airborne Toxic Event, ‘Timeless’: Exclusive Song Premiere
Music Monday: The Airborne Toxic Event “Timeless” by Banal Leakage, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.