As I promised you, here’s the first of my monthly updates on my TINTFA progress for 2012.
- Filming and editing videos
– Still have the same 3 final episodes of Scooter Sunday Season 4 filmed and sitting and waiting to be edited into some type of greatness. With Season 5 coming up in the next 90 days, I best get crackin’ on this. Obviously, Snowy Sunday is in the queue as well. More on this in a future blog post.
– Working on my next submission for Thrice Fiction. A dark yet humorous piece that is actually flowing quite well.
- Screenwriting/Movie making
– Talked to my daughter this last week when we attended a Sundance 2012 film, which is when I get the most motivated to create something of my own. The idea is still there, the characters are stil in development and it’s in my mind each day.
- Reading Books
– No progress here. Same stack, same spot on the desk they sit.
– Probably the most progress I’ve made of all of these TINTFA items. I am to the point where I am actually going to the gym without making my own excuses. I still am highly distracted by others, but working to overcome those.
– I can tell you that with cold temps here in Utah, there won’t be any updates on this until at least late March or early April. Still planning on playing at least 15 games this year.
– I have been posting more over on Chillywilly.org and have made some more consistent design changes over on Scootersunday.com, including a nicely edited pic of the scooter as the header image and a Favicon, too.
Motivation needs to be my middle name.
Another update on March 1st.
Thanks to Kapgar for his blog post update.