HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found

Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 12

Play

I’ve been docked too long… Let’s head back out to sea.

Vimeo version – Click here.

Winner Winner, Memory Card Winner

And as promised, based on random numbers picked for each comment left on this previous post, here are the winners of the SD cards:

And the winner of the 8Gb SD card is….

Congrats to the winners. Emails will be going out soon with details on how to claim your prize.

Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 12 by Banal Leakage, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1. Sybil Law says:

I’m a winner! Yay!
    Love the video – and music. :D
    Thanks for getting me in a good mood this morning!

2. Penelope says:

Every time I see that ScUtah sign I smile!
    Gorgeous weather you’re still having there – we’re properly getting Autumn here already :(

3. I loved the video. “Being pirate like” cracked me up!

4. I loved the shot of the road going by below you. Kinda looked like the ocean if you squinted your eyes a bit ;-)

5. kapgar says:

After seeing that video, I’m now completely convinced you need to write “Zen and the Art of ScUtah Maintenance.” Seriously.

6. Catherine says:

Sailing the seas of trees – primal, dude. Loved it, glad the season hath begun!

7. Ren says:

Welcome back, ScUtah!

8. Avitable says:

Awesome – thanks, Marty!

You can just keep mine until I meet you in October.

sybil law – Your welcome. Anytime I can brighten someone’s day with scooter videos and prizes, that’s a good thing.

penelope – The weather is changing here. During the late afternoon, it’s nice. But mornings and evenings are downright chilly.

tori – I had to put in some reference to Talk Like A Pirate Day. I’m already planning something bigger for next year (which Sep 19th falls on a Sunday)

kevin – Yes, when I played back that footage, I thought it turned out just like that. Glad another set of eyes saw the same thing. Creative minds think alike.

kapgar – Great title. I may be sending royalty checks to you someday.

catherine – Thanks. Just a few more episodes left this season.

ren – Thank you.

avitable – You are most welcome. I will hand deliver your prize.

10. kilax says:

What a beautiful day! I hope you see many more of those before the snow comes!

kilax – Yes, me too. Summers are not that long here.

12. i don’t get around to blogs for a week while i am enjoying the last few days before the snow flies and look what i miss! wheeeeeee!!!
    thanks so very much, marty. i’m all about excited.

i don’t think i received an email with details, but with all the running around i have been doing who knows the great stuff i might have missed. again, thank you for putting the terrific prizes up. yaaaaaaay, marty!

hello haha narf – You are most welcome, Becky.