Smart turkeys trying to stay around another year.
Since last year’s post, I’ve not forgotten the things and people who I am grateful for in my life.
In 2013, I am thankful for:
- My daughter, who has had a very eventful year. I am so proud of all of her accomplishments this year. So much has happened for her in a very positive way. I cannot be thankful enough for her in my life.
- My wife, who has shared several travels, watched me turn 50 and is patient with my odd sense of humor. Must be love.
- My last job interview. Which went well and has given me renewed hope to leave the job I am no longer challenged by.
- My iPad Air 128gb. Last year’s praise to my 3rd gen iPad has been given a serious upgrade. The iPad Air is amazing. Lighter, smaller and faster. And now to channel that into being more creative with this device in 2014.
- Making it to 50. Yes, I am now 50 years old. It’s not so bad. I just need to make the most of my 50’s.
- For travel, the one outlet where I can de-stress and enjoy time in a remote place. This year found me in Cabo San Lucas, Denver and this week being with family in Vancouver, WA.
- My many online friends, Between Twitter, Google+ and Instagram, I am surrounded with many wonderful online content and their creators.
- And finally, for every distracted moment in my life that forces me to keep moving forward in trying to make major impacts in my life.