403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden

nginx

Fell Short on 30 Days Of

ScUtah
This is the photo I started 30 Days Of with

30 days ago, I joined Kapgar and his group 30 Days Of that he created on Flickr. For the first 16 days, I posted a photo each day. But then I got behind and ended up only posting 19 out of the 30 days.

reflection scutah
One of the more creative shots I was able to capture

I had every intention of posting every day, but those distractions in life got the best of me.

sky view
The view from the ground and of the sky

I did ride my scooter a lot more, though, which was a nice way to start the days leading up to summer.

scutah clouds
Glad I caught this shot early in the morning.

There will be more posts from the scooter, including yes… Scooter Sunday episodes.

Maybe I will complete the 30 days for the 2014 edition. One can only try.

Fell Short on 30 Days Of by Banal Leakage, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1. Beth says:

Twinsies – I only made it to 19. Traveled away from my subject, then just dropped the ball! :(. You had some good shots, I liked seeing Scutah!

Good to know I wasn’t the only one that didn’t quite make 30 days. Loved your shots as well.

Thank you. All from an iPhone 4S.

2. kapgar says:

Still glad you took part for the abbreviate time you did. Thanks!!

Yes. I really do like these photo challenges you start. I just need to finish them.

3. I ran out of steam at the end and posted my last 4 days in one batch yesterday. Trying to take 30 decent shots of the same subject proved to be rather more challenging than I thought.

30 days of shoes I’m sure proved to be just as challenging as 30 days of ScUtah shots.