TINTFA 2012 – 7 Month Update
7 Months worth of updates – one each month, including this one. Let’s see where I am at with my TINTFAs
- Filming and editing videos
- Screenwriting/Movie making
- Reading Books
– Refilming the first episode of Season 5. What I had before just missed the mark, in my creative mind. And still in the same place with the episodes from Season 4. It’s more a dedicating time thing at this point to making it happen.
– Season 5 will be regular episodes during the months of August, September and October, working my way around the rain storms and heat of the summer (still in the mindset of “bring on the heat”).
– Working on my story and will complete that and most likely submit that for Thrice Fiction #6.
– New project is currently on hold and am awaiting further word once it starts back up again.
– As I mentioned last month, the new writing project has been started. Only thing to say at this point is that it’s a series of 5 books to be e-published later this year. Still planning a complete update in November when I can go into all of the details.
– Another month of no progress on the screenplay. It sits in a state of defined non-active characters of a labeled rough draft. I still get ideas and am writing them down, but this is obviously not a high priority project.
– I finished the book “Bright’s Passage” by singer/songwriter Josh Ritter. It’s 193 pages… it took a lot of focus and ignoring the distractions to finish it. Really enjoyed the story and one that I’m glad I read.
– Still about half way through Adam Carolla’s “In 50 Years We Will All Be Chicks” – Would love to finish this book in August so I can move onto other books in my pile.
– I am now at a total of 35 weeks that I’ve been going to the gym with three visits a week. I’m down 13 lbs from when I started at the beginning of December 2011. Chin and belly [which are still a main focus] still present and accounted for. Still tracking everything I eat, but getting ready to not be so diligent in that area since I’ve changed the types of food I eat and don’t need to track each and every gummy worm I consume. Will continue to use MyFitnessPal as a search tool to see what items are when eating out.
– It’s been a couple of weeks since I last golfed, but still golfed more than I did in 2011, so making major progress. I have plans to golf this Sunday morning.
– This blog still sees moderate posts, but as always, I could dedicate more time to posting more. I passed 500 total post – which is a milestone, but one I let pass without mention (until now).
– Chillywilly.org – I post here and there. It’s all good but would like to post more. Since it’s just random subjects, it’s not on the list of being critical.
– Still working on a basic front page for Adult Beverages [right now, it’s text with no graphic – which will be added here shortly]. Still actively tweeting from the @adultbeverages account. On track for a September 1st launch of the site as a blog, then adding in user forums and a video podcast later in the year. Pretty excited about this project and it’s one that I have been putting a decent amount of effort and thought into lately.
My workout and exercise progress is great. I actually read a book and am making progress on some of my other projects. Still pleased with my progress this year, but still much to do as well.
I will back next month with another update on September 1st.
Appreciate the support and comments from my readers.
Rock on – Jimbo
13 Comments | Mar 1, 2012
6 Comments | Dec 12, 2012
Father’s Day in Wendover
4 Comments | Jun 29, 2016
Nine Years Gone
2 Comments | Apr 6, 2015
About The Author
Thank you. It’s the one consistent thing about my TINTFA, so I’m totally happy about this accomplishment.
Add a Comment Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
That 35 weeks at the gym is impressive as hell, man!