Isn’t 42 the answer to life, the universe and everything? For this blog post, it comes close.
I posted this here instead of on Facebook, because “duh!”
Answers About Me
- Are you named after anyone?
– Ernest Borgnine’s character from the Oscar winning movie “Marty”
- When is the last time you cried?
– at least a few months ago. That’s a good thing
- Do you like your handwriting?
– kind of. It’s gotten worse over the years since computers took over my life
- What is your favorite lunch meat?
- Do you have kids?
– One daughter
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
– I think so.
- Do you use sarcasm?
– Why yes, I do use sarcasm almost every chance I can
- Do you still have your tonsils?
- Would you bungee jump?
– OMG, no.. NEVER! It was all I could do to get through ziplining the first time
- What is your favorite cereal?
– Lucky Charms
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
– Yes, pretty much everytime
- Do you think you’re strong?
– physically or emotionally? No to both
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Red or pink?
- What is your least favorite physical attribute?
– double chin
- What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
– dark jeans and brown shoes
- What was the last thing you ate?
– Sunflower seeds
- What are you listening to right now?
– Depeche Mode “Music For The Masses” album from 1987
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
– Navy Blue
- Favorite smell?
– Bourbon. Or the sand on the beach. Or drinking bourbon on the beach… yeah, that.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
– my wife Reba
- Favorite sport to watch on TV?
– NFL (go Raiders 9-2 so far this season)
- Hair color?
- Eye Color?
- Do you wear contacts?
– No, but I wish they made contacts that were reading only
- Favorite food to eat?
– pasta, scallops
- Scary movies or comedy?
- Last movie you watched?
– Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
- What color shirt are you wearing?
– dark blue with patterns of dark green
- Summer or Winter?
- Hugs or kisses?
– Hugs and drugs (wait, can I say that here?)
- What book are you reading?
– “Trigger Warning” by Neil Gaiman
- Who do you miss right now?
– My mom… it’s the holidays (now I’m crying)
- What is on your mouse pad?
- What is the last TV program you watched?
– Drunk History
- What is the best sound?
– the waves crashing at the ocean
- Rolling Stones or Beatles?
– The Rolling Stones
- What is the furthest you have ever traveled?
- Do you have a special talent?
– making videos, which I miss doing and haven’t done for a very long time.
- Where were you born?
– Fullerton, CA
- People you expect to play this game?
– I don’t have a clue who would outside of Facebook