- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
At this point in my life, Yes, sad to admit.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Making people more tolerant and accepting of others
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Mostly settling, but working towards doing more believing.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
Not too much control here. I need to take more control.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Mostly worried about doing things right. It’s easier than having to go back and fix things when they are not done right.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don’t let others take away your power in life.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
A few times in life, yes.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Always try to see the positive in others (I’m sure others do this too, but it seems there’s lot of negative in the world today)
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
People are different. And for the most part, that’s a good thing.
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Become a published novelist and a filmmaker. What’s holding you back? Mostly, my own distractions and not managing my time better.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once?
Yep. Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No, but I think it does (actually the door close button does close the doors faster)
- Why are you, you?
Because I’m not anyone else.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
For the most part, yes. The exception is when a “friend” asks but never gives back.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Tough one, but I’d rather have older memories.
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I don’t think so. I think truth is a process of learning and pushing against it.
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Yes and I faced it and beat it.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
When I am writing and making a video or short film. And when I travel to a city I love.
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
Nothing but time.
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Each time I get an idea for a story.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My family and close friends
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No. Not worth it. Would rather live longer and still be me.
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Making things happen outside of the normal daily grind.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Tell people what assholes they are when they are being assholes.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
While having those in the ear headphone/buds and listening to quiet music.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Sadly, I mostly let others make them for me, but I am in the process of making more of my own decisions so I don’t feel held back in life.