Music Monday: Iron Maiden Coming To Utah
So excited for this show on August 1st
Iron Maiden is coming back to Utah after 20 years. Their last stop here was in June of 1992. This will be my first time seeing them live. The last time I had tickets to see them was in 2005 when Ozzfest had a scheduled stop here in Utah. But a week before the show, Ozzy got sick and they cancelled the date.
This time, it’s going to happen.
From the following link on Maiden’s official web site:
Following the massively successful Final Frontier World Tour 2010-11, IRON MAIDEN are back on the road this summer with a series of Arena, Amphitheatre and Festival shows in the U.S.A. and Canada, opening in Charlotte, NC, U.S.A. on June 21, and finishing in Houston, TX, on Aug 18 (dates listed below), to be followed by further dates around the World in 2013. The MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR will closely mirror, in terms of production and content, the original 1988 concert video of the same name, shot on the “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tour”. This opening section of the World Tour is the band’s most extensive visit to North America for many years and includes a number of cities the band have not played in a very long time, such as Charlotte, Atlanta, Buffalo, Indianapolis and Salt Lake City.
Tour Dates for North America
- Thur 21st June Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- Sat 23rd June Atlanta, GA Aarons Amphitheatre
- Tue 26th June Boston, MA Comcast Center
- Wed 27th June Wantagh, NY Jones Beach
- Fri 29th June Philadelphia, PI Susquehanna Bank Center
- Sat 30th June Washington, DC Jiffy Lube Live
- Mon 2nd July Newark, NJ Prudential Center
- Thur 5th July Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank
- Sun 8th July Quebec, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena
- Wed 11th July Montreal, QC Bell Center
- Fri 13th July Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre
- Sat 14th July Sarnia, ON Bayfest
- Mon 16th July Buffalo, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Wed 18th July Detroit, MI DTE Music Theatre
- Thur 19th July Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Centre
- Tues 24th July Winnipeg, MB MTS Center
- Thur 26th July Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
- Fri 27th July Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
- Sun 29th July Vancouver, BC Pacific Coliseum
- Mon 30th July Auburn, WA White River Amphitheatre
- Wed 1st August Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre
- Fri 3rd August San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Mon 6th August Phoenix, AZ Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
- Thur 9th August Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- Sun 12th August Albuquerque. NM Hard Rock Pavilion
- Mon 13th August Denver, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
- Wed 15th August San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
- Fri 17th August Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Sat 18th August Houston, TX The Woodlands
Up The Irons!
Link for local ticket purchase. On sale for SLC date is March 3rd at 11am MST.
Hands down, one of my favorite concerts ever!