The Lazy MoFo Mosaic Meme
Yay me. Today is a lazy blog day. And I am copying
outright stealing this idea from the rest of the intimate blogging community I belong to. Oh sure, I could wait a few more days and just do another Scooter Sunday, but nope. Not going to. Here’s one of them cool ass mosaic creations that’s got all the kids following the peer pressure crowd. Don’t let your parents tell you it’s bad for you. Just stare directly at the pretty pictures and PayPal all of your money to me. Enjoy.
- 1. What is your first name?
- 2. What is your favorite food? right now?
- 3. What high school did you go to?
- 4. What is your favorite color?
- 5. Who is your celebrity crush?
- 6. What is your favorite drink?
- 7. What is your dream vacation?
- 8. What is your favorite dessert?
- 9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- 10. What do you love most in life?
- 11. What is one word that describes you?
- 12. What is one of your nicknames? *
* changed the last question to something else, just to be different.
Answers (i’m being extra lazy and not including the Flickr links – sorry)
1. Marty – 2. Chicken Tortilla soup – 3. Garden Grove High – 4. Blue
5. Cindy Crawford – 6. Layered Mudslide – 7. Relax on a beach – 8. Tiramisu
9. a published author/novelist – 10. To be relaxed – 11. Funny – 12. McFly
1. Kris 2. Pizza or Sushi 3.Shattuck-St.Mary’s School 4. Blue 5. Lucy Lui 6. Crown 7. Fishing or Hunting 8. Pecan Pie or Ice Cream 9. Fishing or Golfing 10. Order 11. Coordinated 12. Dad
Whohooooo… finally got the first reply, I am glad everyone else is working or asleep.
kris – Sweet. I forgot you liked sushi. With Earth working at Ichiban, we get half off. So I tend to eat it more often. Plus our friends Betty and Justin like sushi a lot, so that adds to more opportunities.
Jeez. EVERYone is doing this meme but me. Will my epitaph say “here lies Wayne. didn’t take the time for a simple mosaic meme. What a loser.”
They have that kinda thing on myspace! =D
I do them to pass the time. Minus the mosaics.
whall – No, your headstone will read “Here Lies Wayne. Made it to #1,495 on Guitar Hero III before using his Swiss Tool to try and hit more buttons at the same time”
motley – I get tons of emails from people that have like 50 questions: Favorite Drink? Last time you cried? How many dumps do you take a day…
I’m with Whall, lol! If this is your lazy post, what does it make me if I’m too lazy to do a lazy post?
I did the original version of this, non-mosaic, using Photobucket. I need to figure out a new twist to it before I try again. No way can I outdo Mr Shiny tho.
I love the kitteh pictures 🙂
Yes I love love the Sushdizzle we will have to go. Do they have good Sushi at Ichibans? I don;t think I have ever had it there…
kilax – I saw those Flickr pics and thought they were cool.
kris – Yeah, Ichiban has really good sushi. Here’s their web site that shows what they have: http://www.latituderg.com/Ichiban.aspx. We will definitely have to go.
blondeblogger – That would be the “Extra Lazy” post, or lack of one.
winter – After seeing Mr. Shiny’s take, I was racking my brain to see how I could my meager Photoshop skills to do something cool. Maybe saving that for when I get more creative.
Your last question is so much better. And now I want Tiramisu. Damn you.
bec – It was a tossup between tiramisu and key lime pie. I had a really good tiramisu at Cheesecake Factory a few weeks ago. And fresh made key lime pie is always a treat.
I love both tiramisu and key lime pie. My ex swears that only females and feminine males like key lime pie. I say he just hasn’t had any REAL key lime pie. =]
I’m with bec. I now want tiramisu.
motley – See, I’m with you. Once you’ve had real key lime pie, masculine or feminine, it still tastes great. I may be having tiramisu tomorrow for Father’s Day.
It’s crazy how man of us listed “tiramisu” as our favorite dessert. I think we should have a tiramisu bake-off!
hilly – TiramisuCon – eat a bite, drink a shot. It could be on the eve of TequilaCon.