- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once?
- Why are you, you?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- If not now, then when?
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
At this point in my life, Yes, sad to admit.
Making people more tolerant and accepting of others
Mostly settling, but working towards doing more believing.
Not too much control here. I need to take more control.
Mostly worried about doing things right. It’s easier than having to go back and fix things when they are not done right.
Don’t let others take away your power in life.
A few times in life, yes.
Always try to see the positive in others (I’m sure others do this too, but it seems there’s lot of negative in the world today)
People are different. And for the most part, that’s a good thing.
Become a published novelist and a filmmaker. What’s holding you back? Mostly, my own distractions and not managing my time better.
Yep. Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No, but I think it does (actually the door close button does close the doors faster)
Because I’m not anyone else.
For the most part, yes. The exception is when a “friend” asks but never gives back.
Tough one, but I’d rather have older memories.
I don’t think so. I think truth is a process of learning and pushing against it.
Yes and I faced it and beat it.
When I am writing and making a video or short film. And when I travel to a city I love.
Nothing but time.
Each time I get an idea for a story.
My family and close friends
No. Not worth it. Would rather live longer and still be me.
Making things happen outside of the normal daily grind.
Tell people what assholes they are when they are being assholes.
While having those in the ear headphone/buds and listening to quiet music.
Sadly, I mostly let others make them for me, but I am in the process of making more of my own decisions so I don’t feel held back in life.