Taken today at my house. Pepsi did not sponsor this photo
Today is my birthday. I’ll even tell you how old I am. But not until later in the post.
This post is more or less my random thoughts on this day. Read on.
- I share a birthday with Lucille Ball, who would have celebrated her 100th birthday today. In honor of her century birthday, Google has made a Doodle.
- Today marks the 20th anniversary of the first public post on the World Wide Web. So I share a birthday with one of the places I spend a lot of time on.
- Up until this post, it’s been almost 2 weeks since I last blogged. I do that when I’ve been on a vacation, regardless how long that vacation was.
- I had to go into work twice today. Short periods, but none the less, working on my birthday when it falls on a weekend.
- I rode my scooter to work both times, so that made the 3.1 mile ride each way more enjoyable.
- I will be 50 in two years [do the math]
- Adult beverages will be consumed sometime during the 24-hours of my official birthday [at the time of this posting, none have been consumed yet]
Original image found at Find A Grave
I had to log out of my Google account to see it because Google celebrated my birthday first.
And with that, there is dinner, drinks and a movie waiting for me somewhere.
What did you do on your last birthday?