It’s been a while since I did one of these. Plus I was given the ok to steal by KevinIL.
And away we go….
- WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
- DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
- DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
- IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
- DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
- WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
- DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
- RED OR PINK?
- WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
- WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
- WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
- WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
- WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
- FAVORITE SMELLS?
- HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
- MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
- HAIR COLOR?
- EYE COLOR?
- DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
- FAVORITE FOOD?
- SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
- LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
- WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- SUMMER OR WINTER?
- FAVORITE DESSERT?
- STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
- COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
- WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
- FAVORITE SOUND?
- FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
- WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
- DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
- WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
- WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
- WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
- WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
- DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Yes. Ernest Borgnine’s character in the 1955 Oscar winning film “Marty”
About 6 weeks ago when I got my credit card bills from Christmas.
It’s ok. I liked it better before I started using computers.
Yes, one daughter – Tiffany
Odd question, since I don’t know what kind of other person I would be, but I think I would be friends with me.
Often to reduce drama.
Nope. Got them removed before I was 10
Probably not. It’s that fear of heights thing.
Most of the time, yes.
Not particularly. We are talking about weight lifting, right?
anything with bing, dark cherries in it.
Their facial features
My extra chin.
Learning to manage my many distractions
Timberland hiking that are mostly brown with orange highlights.
Roasted chicken from Smith’s Food and Drug
“Mad World” by Tears For Fears
The ocean and anything that smells like a beach. Also, vanilla candles.
Beach house all the way.
Summer, without question. BTW, How many more months do I have to endure cold temps before I break out the shorts and flip-flops?
Key Lime Pie or Tiramisu
“They Call Me Baba Booey” by Gary Dell’Abate
A grid pattern that is dark gray in color.
The waves crashing on a beach.
Hawaii. Only once, though. Would love to go back. Also, would love to travel the world and re-answer this question years later in more detail.
I make people laugh.
Taylorsville, UT – a suburb of Salt Lake City
They challenge me to think about what answers I will put down, as simple as they may be.