Isn’t 42 the answer to life, the universe and everything? For this blog post, it comes close.
I posted this here instead of on Facebook, because “duh!”
Answers About Me
- Are you named after anyone?
- When is the last time you cried?
- Do you like your handwriting?
- What is your favorite lunch meat?
- Do you have kids?
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
- Do you use sarcasm?
- Do you still have your tonsils?
- Would you bungee jump?
- What is your favorite cereal?
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
- Do you think you’re strong?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Red or pink?
- What is your least favorite physical attribute?
- What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- What are you listening to right now?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- Favorite smell?
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
- Favorite sport to watch on TV?
- Hair color?
- Eye Color?
- Do you wear contacts?
- Favorite food to eat?
- Scary movies or comedy?
- Last movie you watched?
- What color shirt are you wearing?
- Summer or Winter?
- Hugs or kisses?
- What book are you reading?
- Who do you miss right now?
- What is on your mouse pad?
- What is the last TV program you watched?
- What is the best sound?
- Rolling Stones or Beatles?
- What is the furthest you have ever traveled?
- Do you have a special talent?
- Where were you born?
- People you expect to play this game?
– Ernest Borgnine’s character from the Oscar winning movie “Marty”
– at least a few months ago. That’s a good thing
– kind of. It’s gotten worse over the years since computers took over my life
– One daughter
– I think so.
– Why yes, I do use sarcasm almost every chance I can
– OMG, no.. NEVER! It was all I could do to get through ziplining the first time
– Lucky Charms
– Yes, pretty much everytime
– physically or emotionally? No to both
– double chin
– dark jeans and brown shoes
– Sunflower seeds
– Depeche Mode “Music For The Masses” album from 1987
– Navy Blue
– Bourbon. Or the sand on the beach. Or drinking bourbon on the beach… yeah, that.
– my wife Reba
– NFL (go Raiders 9-2 so far this season)
– No, but I wish they made contacts that were reading only
– pasta, scallops
– Mission Impossible Rogue Nation
– dark blue with patterns of dark green
– Hugs and drugs (wait, can I say that here?)
– “Trigger Warning” by Neil Gaiman
– My mom… it’s the holidays (now I’m crying)
– Drunk History
– the waves crashing at the ocean
– The Rolling Stones
– making videos, which I miss doing and haven’t done for a very long time.
– Fullerton, CA
– I don’t have a clue who would outside of Facebook