What Happens Before Vegas
January 19, 2010 | Travel | 10 Comments|
Original photo found at Classic Las Vegas
My list of things I need to do before heading to Vegas on Wednesday [tomorrow]:
- Charge my scooter battery (not that I am driving it to Vegas… )
- Pack (I’m taking two bags, one for clothes, one for tech gear)
- Work 6 hrs (please let no stupid shit happen during that time)
- Pack a rain coat (it’s still winter time, even in Vegas)
- Charge phones (both my Treo and my iPhone)
- Post this blog post (the fact that you are reading this means I can check off this item)
- Remember to tell my brother-in-law “Happy Birthday” without mentioning how old he is (he’s older than I am)
- and…. think positive about winning at the penny slots (I might play some roulette, too)
I think that’s it. Wish me luck. I’ll post again soon.
While not especially kind to me last time, I can at least say the slots were not terribly unkind, in that I walked away having won back most of what I lost. I hope that you come back richer than when you left, if not in coins then in well-being.
Win big with that money I sent you.
Have a great time! Roulette is my favorite. Hopefully it is kind to you.
In another lifetime, I worked Mon-Thurs in Vegas and flew home to Chicago on the weekends. Four months straight. I never imagined I’d spend so much time there and actually not hate it. Then again, I only went to the casinos once a week at most. Have a great time!!
I hope you win big and have tons of fun, too!
Wow, I haven’t been to Vegas in *years*. In fact, my girlfriend and I have never been together. Hey, I think 2010 is just the year to rectify that don’t you? 😉
Have fun mate!
vahid – Thank you. And winning back most of what you lost is actually good. Entertainment costs.
ren – I will. Only wish I could have made it to your’s and Wayne’s birthday last month.
kapgar – Ok. I will PayPal you the winnings…. 😉
tori – Another roulette fan. Awesome.
nilsa – WOW! You got me beat on my 4 times a year trips I used to take back in another life. That would wear on someone.
sybil law – Thank you. I will try and win big.
kevin – Yes, 2010 is the year you should go. Just don’t try and a repeat The Hangover and you’ll be fine. 😉
I left a little something for you last time I was there…
whall – Is his name Carlos? If so, I found him and will return him to his mother as soon as I find my pants. 😉