Has it been 5 months since I kicked my TINTFA 2012 list into gear? Damn straight, bitches!
- Filming and editing videos
- Screenwriting/Movie making
- Reading Books
– There are 3 remaining episodes of Scooter Sunday Season 4 and they have been edited and are pretty much done, with just some minor edits. Just need to complete them and post them over the next couple of weeks. At this point, they might as well be part of Season 5 at this point, but there is specific scenery and other parts to them that don’t fit my plans for Season 5, which BTW, has been pushed back to the last Sunday in June as the first episode. I take full blame for making everyone wait, but I want it to be a nice kick off. Then Season 5 will run all summer and into October. I really, really, really want this to happen and am working to make sure I keep the episodes coming each and every week.
– I submitted my story for Thrice Fiction #5, but it’s not the one I’ve been doing edits and re-writes on for the last 3 months. Let’s just say a bit of inspiration came to me the other night and I was able to get a nice 1300 word story that I felt more comfortable submitting at this time. The other is still in progress and once I get past the story flow issue, I will finish it.
– About half done with the story for a new writing gig, which I will mention here once I get the green light. Not due until the end of July, I want to get it done, edited and submitted before the middle of July.
– Another month of no progress on the screenplay. It sits in a state of defined non-active characters of a labeled rough draft.
– My daughter and I did do a short under 3-minute film for the Film Racing contest. It was one of those sponsored 24-hour film projects that just sounded fun to do. While I can’t share the film just yet, I can tell you it was stop motion. I can also tell you how nice it was to put together a short film in such a short period of time. See Scooter Sunday above for keeping me going with my filming and editing.
– I added a new book to my list “Bright’s Passage” by singer/songwriter Josh Ritter. It’s 193 pages and I promised that I would get it back to my friend in a couple of weeks. Perhaps this is the push I need to get the rest of my 12 or so stack of books read.
– I am now at a total of 25 weeks that I’ve been going to the gym with three visits a week. I’m down 10 lbs from when I started at the beginning of December 2011. I still have a chin and belly [which are my main focus areas]. I do feel I am making some progress and will blog about in more details with my diet changes and the food selection I have restricted myself to (it’s not too drastic).
– Played 9 holes of golf on Memorial Day. I should also be playing a round of 9 this Sunday as well. The season should be here now with no more cold ass days to hinder my game.
– Posting is moderate, but lax out on Chillywilly.org. Still working on the design and initial implementation of a new blog – Adult Beverages. I’ve been tweeting more from the @adultbeverages account, still shooting for sometime this summer for the initial launch of the web site, podcast and user forums.
Except for my workout regimin and my writing, the other items on the list have seen minimal progress. I look at the other items and really want to put more time and effort into them. Hey, this is better than what I did last year.
Next update is on July 1st.
Thanks for reading my progress. Let’s see what more I can add for the 180 day update.